(stolen from sandra
1. What's one thing you wish you could do but can't?
live without working to support myself.
2. What is your ideal marriage location?
a parallel dimension.
3. Which musical instrument do you wish you could play?
4. What's your favorite day of the week, and why?
i don't have one.
5. Favorite fabric(s)?
flannel, cloth (for feel).
6. Something you love and hate:
7. What kind of bedding do you use?
two sleeping bags over a futon mattress for comfiness, and a blanket and down comforter for warmth.
8. What kind of soap do you use?
irish spring or lever 2000.
9. Do you tell your friends about your sex life?
a few of them get the minor gist, some of the time.
10. What's the one language you want to learn?
11. How do you eat an apple?
with my teeth.
12. What do you order at a bar?
whatever i feel like that night- but nothing i've gotten at a bar can compare to my own drink-mixing skills.
13. Can you count to 13?
14. Have you ever pierced your body parts?
15. Do you have tattoos?
16. Would you ever admit to having done plastic surgery of any kind if confronted?
if i'd had it done, yes.
17. What's one of the "funniest" things you've ever done:
ask someone else. on the whole, it seems other people think i'm funnier than i do.
18. Do you drive stick?
anyone who doesn't isn't driving.
19. What's one trait you hate in a person?
20. What's the one trait you need in a person?
life has gotten a lot better since i stopped expecting or needing anything from anyone.
21. What kind of watch(es) do you wear?
just the one on my pager, since my real watch got lost at the tool concert =/
22. Most frivolous purchase?
heh... pick a car.
23. Do you consider yourself materialistic?
insofar as some of my material possessions make me happy, yes.
24. What do you cook the best?
i haven't cooked anything in years.
25. Favorite writing instrument?
keyboard. everything else is too slow.
26. Do you prefer to stand out or blend in?
i prefer to ride the line between the two, standing out to those willing to take notice.
27. Do you have anything monogrammed?
28. Would you ever go out dressed like the opposite sex?
yes. (i think i have a better chance of pulling it off than most guys. which is great. really.)
29. What's one car you will never buy?
30. Have you ever done drugs?
i plead the 5th.
31. What kind of books do you like to read?
32. If you won the lottery, what would you do first?
figure out how to hide the money from the government.
33. Burial or cremation?
34. How many online journals do you read regularly?
a couple dozen.
35. What's one thing you're a sore loser about?
36. If you don't like a person, how do you show it?
i stop making fun of them.
37. How many drinks before you're tipsy?
38. Favorite kind of popcorn?
39. Do you have problems changing clothes in front of friends?
40. Do you cry in front of friends?
41. What kind of first impression do you think you give to people?
hmmm. standoffish, quiet, and reserved, i think.
42. What's one thing you like to do alone?
43. What's the worst thing you ever said to someone?
i explained how i hoped they'd pass away in a very clear and graphic fashion.
44. What's the worst thing anyone ever said to you?
when i had to drop Phsyics Honors my senior year and my stepmother asked me what made me think i could handle it in the first place.
45. Are you a giver or a taker?
everyone gives and takes. it's what they give and take that matters.
46. When's the right time to go to the bathroom in front of your significant other?
when you're on the toilet & they don't mind.
47. Favorite communication method?
48. What is one thing you don't leave home without?
49. How often do you call your mom?
every few months.
50. What's the most painful experience you've ever had?
learning i was cheated on, either time.