1) First Grade Teacher: i do not remember, but i bet scosol could figure it out from a yearbook.
2) Last word you said: "thanks", to the shop tech who helped me load my corrado wheels into the car
3) Last song you sang: i don't usually sing or listen to music with lyrics.
4) Last person you hugged: brandon or sophie, whoever was closer to the door
5) Last thing you laughed at: something on tv last night
6) Last time you said 'I love you': sometime in july
7) Last time you cried: last monday
8) What's in your CD player: i don't have a cd player- currently queued in winamp is my "PoliMess" mix
9) What colour socks are you wearing: white
10) What's under your bed: the floor
11) What time did you wake up today: 9am
12) Current taste: coca-cola
13) Current hair: still light from the summer, getting too long
14) Current clothes: a grey thermal and khaki kikwears
15) Current annoyance: none, at the moment
16) Current longing: for my own domicile
17) Current desktop picture: i don't think it has a title, but it's a dude with inputs strapped to every orifice on his head. someone posted it to cyberpunk
18) Current worry: being stuck here
19) Current hate: that phrase is a contradiction in terms. anything worth hating is worth hating permanently.
20) Story behind your LJ username: started out as a "nom de needle".
21) Current favourite article of clothing: my side-zip uniform boots
22) Favourite physical feature of the opposite sex/same sex: the gentle curve between hipbone and rib cage, either side.
23) Last CD that you bought: scroll back to my last music review
24) Favourite place to be: in a small, inconspicuous building with loud music and a good crowd
25) Least favourite place: anywhere i feel trapped
26) Time you wake up in the morning: between 8 and 9
27) If you could play an instrument, what would it be: i used to play piano and french horn, but i'm years out of practice. decks/mixer aren't an instrument.
28) Favourite color: gonna have to stick with black.
29) Do you believe in an afterlife: no
30) How tall are you: 6'4"
31) Current favourite word/saying: it bothers me when i find myself overusing a word/phrase, so i try not to.
32) Favourite book: "steel beach" by john varley
33) Favourite season: summer
34) One person from your past you wish you could go back and talk to: phil, friend from high school i've lost touch with
35) Favourite day: friday
36) Where do you want to go: elsewhere
37) What is your career going to be like: if you'd asked me half a decade ago and shown me where i am now i'd say "not like that".
38) How many kids do you want: none
39) What kind of car will you have: if history is any indication, a hatchback volkswagen
40) Type a line you remember from any book: from #32- context here is narrator discussing the tragedy of an environmental dome on the surface of the moon cracking and venting to vacuum.
"At least half of [the survivors] had this to say: 'God was watching over me.' Most of those people didn't even believe in a God. This is the deity-as-hit-man view of theology. What I always thought was, if God was looking out for you, He must have had a real hard-on for all those folks he belted into the etheric like so many rubber javelins."
41) A random lyric: "nothing comes to mind" - sneaker pimps, "low five"
42) Identify some things surrounding your computer: i'm not at home, so from memory...
- the rug skrape's mom bought in mexico
- car magazines (grassroots motorsports, european car, and uk-edition max power)
- a GTA3 strategy guide (yeah? did *you* find all 100 hidden packages by yourself? i didn't think so. stfu.)
- four amplifiers, three subwoofer cabinets, two bookshelf speakers (and a partridge in a pear tree.)