about 20 years ago...
1. i lived in the hills of almaden outside of san jose, ca
2. my parents drove a volvo, and were still married
3. i had a cocker spaniel named chelsea
4. i was given frequent time-outs by my nanny for asking "why" things were
about 10 years ago...
1. i moved from san jose to a small town between sacramento and chico called yuba city
2. i experienced and repressed something that would drastically alter me as a person
3. i played in the orchards behind our house a lot
4. i began to get really fucking sick of school
about 5 years ago...
1. i had taken one of the first steps up the corporate ladder, from "Information Specialist" (read: unusually knowledgable cashier) to tech support... for mac users.
2. i was a regular methamphetamine user
3. i was living on my own
4. i bought my first car (1992 jetta gl)
about 2 years ago...
1. i left fatbrain.com with middle finger extended to become a consultant, and was replaced with a desktop support *team* that failed to do as decent a job
2. i wrapped a volkswagen around a tree at about 120mph and walked away
3. i'd begun smoking weed on a regular (daily) basis
4. i began partying
about one year ago...
1. i lived in a house in the foothills of almaden outside san jose, ca
2. i attempted suicide with two bottles of sleeping pills and half a fifth of gin
3. i'd finally started to get bookings at real parties
4. mistakes were made
1. i ran another idea by a possible business partner, who found it plausible
2. i woke up at noon again
3. i thought about owning and modifying a volvo 850 turbo
4. i had a conversation that lifted my spirits
this should be fun.